A good graphic design process is structured around ensuring the client gets the highest quality solution and service appropriate to their business, marketing or communication problem. When starting a new design project, there are steps of the graphic design process to follow that will help you to achieve the best results.
- Gathering information is the first step of the graphic design process
- Developing an outline of the content and goal of the project
- Creating Sketches and Wireframes
- Moving on to the actual design phases of the graphic design process: design multiple versions
- Presentation and Revisions provided by Client
- Production/Launch after designs approved by Client